Production blog: Editing Finished
Having all the filming for the project finished meant that I could start the final editing for the project. During this process, I added all the takes that I rerecorded with the mistakes corrected to fit the film. When adding these new takes, first I had to delete the old ones and drag the new ones into place. These would allow for all the scenes to be in the correct order and time sequence. After having these scenes in place, I was now able to edit the film to make it smoother and clean as a whole. When making the final edits of the film, I first watched the film from the beginning without making changes. By watching the film without changes, I could write editor notes on the parts I liked, didn't like, and parts that need to be cropped/shortened. I did this serval times until I felt I had enough notes and couldn't spot any more. By gathering all the notes together, I could now start editing from the beginning of the film and edit as I go through the film. This would allow me...
Comments
Post a Comment